Separate files are provided about every single work by TLV included in the catalogue with the following information:
- Work complete name.
- Type* of composition.
- References* found in old editions.
- Number of voices* it was composed for and vocal range (C: Cantus, A: Altus, T: Tenor, B: Basus).
- Liturgy or festivity for which it is used.
- Catalogue number by E.C. Cramer.
- Description, interesting facts and links.
- Texts in Latin and English and Spanish translations, improved as NEV pieces are reviewed.
- Scores of the different editions and available transcriptions
All references and lists are in alphabetical order.
The words marked * are available at the top of every reference to make surfing easier.
Reference RISM (original editions) of every source is provided, as well as the number in Cramer’s catalogue. In the title of each reference we also provide the cover image, a detailed description, the index, registered copies and available facsimile/s of editions.